White Collared Kingfisher

Collared Kingfisher.
2022 Oct 27th @ Berlayer Creek Boardwalk.
Common resident in Singapore.
Spotted it casting out a pallet.


White Collared Kingfisher @ Berlayer Creek 6 May 2022.
Common resident in Singapore.
One of the 1st few birds that I spotted before I started to do birding.
It is a very common bird to me know, but somehow, still catch my attention due to its bright colour feathers.

                                        
220625 - Pasir Ris Park.
See how it whacked the crab before it swallowed it.
Feel free to like and share my video via my You Tube channel.

White Collared Kingfisher Juvenile
2021 Christmas Day @ Pasir Ris Park.




200405 - Garden by the Bay, Bay East Garden

According to NPark, White Collared Kingfisher is a Resident Breeder and there are abundance here. Funny how, we only able to spot 1 or 2 bird in each park visit???
200210 - Spotted this bird at Punggol Waterway, Kelong Bridge.

200209 - Lower Peirce Reservoir
There are 2 of them. One bigger and the other smaller.
We also spotted 2 at Ang Mo Kio Bishan Park later on
200201 - Spotted this bird at Pasir Ris Park










Comments

Popular Posts