Mangrove Whistler.

 A rare resident in Singapore. 
Information Source ; https://singaporebirds.com/species/mangrove-whistler/

Mangrove Whistler.
27th Oct 2022 @ Berlayer Creek.
A lifer for me when I spotted it on 25th Oct 2022 at Berlayer Creek.
Canon SX70HS 

Mangrove Whistler.
27th Oct 2022 @ Berlayer Creek.
Was lucky to be able to spot it on my 2nd vist to have a better picture taken. Actually, this was not a open spot, I made use of a small window from blocked leaves to zoom in.

Mangrove Whistler.
25th Oct 2022 @ Berlayer Creek.
A lifer for me when I spotted it on 25th Oct 2022 at Berlayer Creek. 
I was following the Pin-striped Babbler when I spotted a bigger bird with no stripes on its body. I took this picture without knowing this is a lifer for me until another birder sound out its name, then the spot became crowded with birders again....

Comments

Popular Posts