Asian Dowitcher

 It was recorded in the Birds of Singapore website that Asian Dowitcher were very rare migrant .Breeds in southern Siberia, northern China and Mongolia; winters from east India through southeast Asia to northern and eastern Australia. Locally, typically recorded on passage.

Asian Dowitcher.
Very rare migrant and my lifer.
2023 Sep 3rd 11.15am, Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.
Took this picture without knowing it was a rare migrant and birders are running for it.
Sony RX10iv.

Asian Dowitcher.
Very rare migrant and my lifer.
2023 Sep 3rd 3.30pm, Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.
Took this picture without knowing I already took one in the morning before birders went after it.
Sony RX10iv.

Asian Dowitcher.
Very rare migrant and my lifer.
2023 Sep 3rd 3.30pm, Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.
I am very bad at identifying shorebirds. This rare migrant was a coincident find.
Sony RX10iv.


Comments

Popular Posts